An illustration from William DUGDALE's "The Antiquities of Warwickshire Illustrated",
published in 1656, showing a monument in Ipsley church. The first and fourth quarters
of the coat of arms on the upper right of the monument bear a striking similarity to the
HIPPISLEY coat of arms (shown below the contents on the main HIPPISLEY page). This
monument appears to have been destroyed during later restoration.