Pero's Bridge near Bristol City Centre.
The bridge spans St Augustine's Reach and commemorates Bristol's most famous slave.
It was designed by ELLIS O'CONNELL and opened in 1999. Pero was brought to Bristol
from the Caribbean island of Nevis in 1783 and was a servant to the PINNEY family.
The City Centre is at far right and Bristol Cathedral can be glimpsed at far left.