Turner's Court Farm near Binegar is believed to be on the site of Turner's Court,
the manor house of Whitnell and the former home of the Toner family. Whitnell Manor
originally occupied the southernmost part of Emborough Parish and was purchased by
John Hippisley in 1559. John bought Emborough Manor in 1570 and the two manors
were later combined. The present farmhouse is Grade II listed and still has
many 16th and 17th century features.